This is a really fun tag! Seriously! Yes, a tag of FOOD! Tell me, who doesn't love to eat nor having a favorite eating place?
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you.Include the state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states)[..and let them know they’ve been tagged]
For Chinese and Japanese food, there're so many good restaurants. It really makes me difficult to decide which one to put. So in order not to make me confused, I better put all my favorite restaurants.
1. Chinese Food
For those who have been also reading my other blog "My Days", probably are so familiar with this restaurant since I mentioned so many times. It's a very nice Chinese restaurant. The food is so delicious, the price is reasonable and if you dine in the evening, you can feel the romantic atmosphere ;)
Looking for the best duck in town ? Go to The Duck King.
Oh... please be aware that they usually will put a wet tissue for each person and charge for it, no matter if the guest use it or not!
The best Xiao Long Bao in Jakarta! Yes, it's in Din Tai Fung.
2. Japanese Food
I love sushi! It's quite difficult to choose between Sushi Tei, Sakae Sushi and Sushi Groove :)
3. Penang Bistro
A Malaysian food restaurant which located near to my office.
Looking for Vietnemese food? Then so far the best place is at Vietopia but please do not compare it if you have been to Vietnam. I remember those times before I visited Vietnam, I just love so much the food in this restaurant but after I came back from Vietnam, then the food becomes just 'ok' :(
5. Pondok Laguna
Everyone especially expatriates love to dine in this Indonesian Seafood restaurant.
Let's do the gastronomic tour around the world...
therefore don't blame me if I tag:
1. The Moody Minstrel because he lives in Japan
2. Angele because she lives in Mauritius
3. StephenLim because he lives in Malaysia
4. Olivia because she lives in England (updated: plus America)
5. Siamjai because he lives in Hungary & Thailand